Friday, March 4, 2011

Percy Jackson and the Olympians - The Titan's Curse, pt. 2

So, nearly 2 months later, I finally got around to finishing it: The Titan's Curse. School has been crazy busy, and still is for that matter, so it took way longer to read than it really should have. I have to say, this was probably my favorite one so far. New characters were introduced in the series that were way fun, and there's an interesting revelation about one of them at the end that dropped my jaw! I can't wait to see where the author goes with it! I can't say much more than that, other than read the series. They're fun books, and unless you're crazy busy with school like I am, they're a quick easy read with lots of suspense and humor. I would give all 3 of the books I've read so far a 4 out of 5 stars. Up next on my list, I figure why jump around: Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Battle of the Labyrinth. Part of the first chapter was at the end of the 3rd book, and it already has me hooked. Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment