Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Percy Jackson and the Olympians - The Battle of the Labyrinth


I managed to get to Target over the weekend, so I put off Dexter and read the next Percy Jackson book. I started it on Sunday, and finished it by Monday night, it was just as good as the others. Possibly my favorite so far. In this book, there is a growing threat that the Titan army will attack Olympus, and the evil lord Kronos will bring an end to Western Civilization as we know it. It's up to Percy and his friends to figure out what they're up to and warn Camp Half-Blood in time! These books follow a similar pattern as the Harry Potter books, with the characters aging one year with each book. This is the 4th book in the series, and the characters are now 14 - the perfect age for a cute little teenage love triangle to begin surfacing. I'm anxious to see where they take the next one! Speaking of the next one, since I'm going to Lincoln this weekend I'll be able to pick it up. Next on my list - Percy Jackson and the Olympians - The Last Olympian.

No comments:

Post a Comment